Approved Mixed Use Development Site
- Development Approval
- 3 Retail Suites & 56 Apartments
- Town Centre position
CBRE and Commercial Collective have been exclusively appointed to sell 35-39 Donald Street and 1 Yacaaba Street, Nelson Bay, which is an approved mixed use development site.
Nelson Bay is a well-regarded and popular coastal town in the Port Stevens Region of New South Wales, being approximately 200 kilometres north of Sydney and 59 kilometres north of Newcastle.
The property presents a great opportunity for an incoming developer to capitalise on the booming demand from owner occupiers leaving metropolitan areas who are seeking a sea / tree change.
The site has development approval for 3 retail suites and 56 residential apartments.
- Development approval
- Start pre-selling immediately 'off the plan' and capitalise on the increased demand during the summer holiday period
- Walking distance to shops, schools and beaches
- Elevated position with district, bay and ocean views
- Corner land parcel with two wide street frontages
This development opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign. All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to either Commercial Collective or CBRE by Thursday 26th November 2020 at 4.00pm (AEST).
For more information please contact the exclusive agents:
Shane Nicholson 0411 339 028
Ben Wicks 0422 206 015