The Civic Portfolio
Comprising three iconic buildings at the heart of Newcastle’s business and cultural district, the properties offer secure commercial investments with a rich history, ideally located just metres from the city’s waterfront. Offered in-one-line or individually, the buildings provide significant value-add potential through refurbishments and conversion, whilst the large amalgamated site allows the opportunity to capitalise on its strong development upside in the future (S.T.C.A).
The Newcastle Portfolio benefits from the following key attributes:
- Clarendon Hotel, Fred Ash Building & Bennett Building offered in-one-line or individually
- Diversified tenant mix: hotel, office and retail
- Combined site area of 2,336 sqm* with development upside (S.T.C.A)
- Zoned B3 Commercial Core with 4:1 FSR and 30 metre height limit
- Total floor area of 3,416 sqm*
- Excellent income with further refurbishment and conversion potential
- Ideally located at the heart of Newcastle CBD's business and cultural district in a high profile corner location
- Moments from the waterfront and the Newcastle Light Rail network
- Fred Ash Building NABERS Energy rating: 5-Stars
Offered in-one-line or individually, interested parties are invited to submit their offers via expressions of interest for the sale or lease of The Fred Ash Building and the sale of The Bennett Building and Clarendon Hotel, Newcastle by Thursday, 28 November 2019 at 4:00pm (AEDT).
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Prospective purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.